17 August 2023

Disappointing head

I've had some amazing blow jobs over the years ... you know the type where your legs go to jelly with the intensity of the experience ...

But sadly not all blow jobs can be breathtaking ... some are mediocre ... and some are just downright disappointing !

Thus it was the other day that I had a BJ *not* to remember ...

The many ways he went wrong:

1. Lack of suction - that is often a complaint that I have ... and something that a previous boyfriend taught me as being an essential ingredient in a good BJ

2. Lack of interest - you really have to show that you're into the whole encounter ... and if you're not, just pretend you are!

3. Sucker not shooting - maybe it's part of point 2 - and maybe it's my personal bias ... but I really enjoy seeing a guy sucking me getting off on the whole experience ... preferably shooting a load before me ... but this sucker didn't even get his dick out

4. Not liking bodily fluids - if you're sucking a guy off, you're going to get wet ... and holding up a towel so that not a drop of cum touches you is off putting

Despite all of this I did manage to shoot a reasonable volume ... but that was mostly because I was replaying a scene from my gym's open showers an hour beforehand!

The sub standard sucker said he hoped we would meet again ... but I don't think that's likely

 

No comments: