18 August 2023

Occupational Hazard

Sometimes when I'm cycling home after a few drinks with friends ... I like to stop at a regular cruising ground and see what's happening ...

Usually I don't have the patience to stick around ... but the other day ... despite there not being many guys around ... there were just enough to keep me interested

And after a short while I bumped into a pair of asian guys ... who may or may not have been a couple!

After a certain amount of play ... they wandered off ... but I bumped into them again ... and they seemed interested in the three of us moving away from the main area

Part of why I enjoy cruising grounds is because I enjoy being watched ... but obviously different people go there for different reasons!

The older guy had a beautiful dick ... whilst the younger guy had a beautiful body and a lovely smile, but didn't seem interested in getting off - maybe he was high ...

The younger guy gave pretty good head ... to both of us ... but wouldn't keep going for long enough to get me off !  The younger guy was a great kisser - and the older guy also enjoy kissing him.

The younger guy encouraged me to suck off the older guy with the beautiful dick - which I was happy to do ... and I got him off ... and they both waited for me to finish myself off too!

Sadly whilst moving about in the dark I walked into a low hanging branch and gave myself a nasty cut ... but them's the risks!!

 

No comments: