29 August 2023

Five in a row

On of my regular gym steam rooms was closed for "inappropriate behaviour" for a month ... but thankfully has opened again ...

A few recent visits were unsuccesful for various reasons ...

But the other day I finally hit paydirt !

It ended up with five of us in a row .. three to my right and one guy on my left ...

When we were all obviously up for it ... I stimulated the nipples of the guy on my left ... but other than that there was no physical contact between the five of us ... which is slightly weird and very unusual !

I was the first to shoot ... followed by the guy on my left ... but the others were silent ... so I'm not sure if they didn't shoot or did so quietly ...

Anyway, good to see this steam room back in action ... even if it wasn't the most exciting encounter ever !

 

No comments: