11 August 2023

Shower time

As I mentioned before, the closing of my most reliable gym steam room - due to blatant "inappropriate" behaviour - meant that I needed to look elsewhere ...

Another gym nearby also has a male only steam room - but it's fairly small and I personally don't find it as realiably successful !

On this occasion I got a weird vibe in the steam room ... but there was a beautiful asian guy that I recognised from my usual steam room ... and he seemed particularly friendly ...

After a couple of interrruptions I decided to call it a day and head to the showers ... and made sure that he saw I was leaving ... and before long he followed me ...

Whilst he was quite shy in the steam room, he seemed happy for me to join him in his shower cubicle !

It was strange to finally see him fully naked after so long admiring him ... and it didn't take long before I had shot a load on him ... and it didn't take him long to follow up with his own load

Hopefully now that we've broken the seal ... we might get to play again ...

No comments: