31 August 2023

Just the two of us

Most of the gyms where I regularly have encounters are in central London ... occasionally the ones near the centre can be good ... but the ones further out are not usually happy hunting grounds ...

There seem to be less gay guys visiting the gyms the further out you go ... and even the men that are clearly interested seem more inhibited or more risk averse about getting caught!

But there is one in "zone 3" that has both a steam room and a sauna in the men's changing room ... and occasionally it works

Recently I had finished my workout and entered the steam room naked ... and waited for somebody to arrive!

Before long a guy wearing towel entered and sat down the far end ... but then kept looking over at me ... and looking over at me !

Before long I was hard ... and he had scooted down to my end ... and was digitally encouraging me ...

Just as I was finishing shooting ... another bloke arrived ... and my encounter buddy greeted him and covered up!

So I never got to see if he shot whilst manipulating me

 

No comments: