22 August 2023

The risk with closeted guys

I've written before about the types of guys which (in my experience) often result in sub standard encounters ... one of the attributes I mentioned was "self hating guys"

I suspect that I encountered one of those in the gym steam room recently ...

It was getting close to closing time ... and I was alone in the steam ... until he came in ... and sat fairly close to me ...

Within a minute we were both playing with ourselves ... and he was staring intently at my dick ...

After another minute I reached over and started playing with his nipple ... and he didn't flinch away ...

And within another minute he was shooting a decent sized load !

I was clearly getting close ... but he stood up to leave ... so I asked him to wait ... but he didn't - and was out of there before I had a chance to complete !

Whilst I didn't finish myself off ... it's never as great when the other guy does a runner ...

I did get serious "closet" vibes from him 

I wonder if I'll see him again in the same gym ...

 

No comments: