07 July 2019

communal showers

after a recent encounter in one of my new gyms ... i was back again recently ... near closing time when it was very quiet ...

in the changing rooms there was a guy who looked like he might be interested ... and we made eye contact ...

i was getting undressed after my workout ... and he looked like he might be leaving ... but i tried to suggest he follow me into the showers ...

and after a few minutes he did !

the showers at this gym are different to most ... there are a number of cubicles ... and then a handful of open communal showers at the end

i don't know why - but i find communal showers quite exciting ... maybe it reminds me of being a teenager and the communal showers at school ... when sadly, nothing ever happened !

the guy from the changing room took up a shower next to me in the communal section ... and we soon hand our hands on each other ...

and before long i shot my load ... followed soon after by hi

definitely counts as a happy ending to a gym session

 

No comments: