06 April 2019

failure

i don't often write about failed encounters - i try not to remind myself of them ... but sometimes i think it's useful to detail them ... partly to encourage myself to avoid similar situations again

on this occasion i was home late, somewhat drunk, after an excellent night out ...

and a guy contacted me on Grindr ... and wanted to come over ...

he warned that he was a bit drunk ... and when he arrived he didn't seem too bad ...

once he got into my flat i got him to eat some toothpaste as he wanted to kiss - but he tasted really strongly of cigarettes

we got into my bedroom ... but he suddenly decided that he was too high ... he suddenly said that he had taken too much coke ... and needed to leave ...

he apologised ... and left ...

he either blocked me on Grindr, or deleted his profile.

i wonder if he was coupled, and suddenly decided that cheating on his boyfriend wasn't a good idea.  or maybe he just decided he didn't fancy me.  or maybe he really was just too high.

whatever the cause - it wasn't a pleasant experience for me.

No comments: