18 April 2019

Probably not Thrush - day one

I've mentioned before that most of my blog posts are written after the event ... often from notes that i've scribbled down immediately after the event !

This time I thought i'd try something a bit different ...

I woke up this morning even more grumpy that usual ... after a while of feeling annoyed that my grumpiness was still present, i thought i'd take a hayfever tablet, to see if that helped ...

An hour or so later, i started feeling an itchy dick and ass ... so i started to check out my local clap clinics ...

When i first wrote a blog post about my visit to an STD clinic - which i think was my second ever visit - they were probably the best funded part of the healthcare system in the UK ... government was so keen to treat STDs that they put a lot of money into it.  Since then things have gone downhill, with the transfer of funding to local government, followed by cuts in money, and cuts in service ...

The last time I tried to get treated in an STD clinic they turned me away because they said my symptoms weren't bad enough ... and the next appointment wasn't anytime soon.  A lifetime away from my original experience.

I range up a few of the local clinics, and as expected, none had appointments available - some of them were around two weeks away ... and I was pretty sure that they wouldn't consider my symptoms were bad enough to be seen straight away.

A couple of hours later i took a look at my dick ... and it had the same red look from my previous experiences of Thrush ...

In some ways it was a relief that it wasn't worse ... but it means that i will be "out of action" for some days - although I can't remember how long it took last time ...

I found the tube of cream I used last time, and applied it to my dick

After showering at the gym, i applied it again

And again before going to bed

No comments: