10 January 2016

4th time lucky

i was beginning to think that my run of fun in the gym had come to an end ... a couple of guys who were clearly up for some steam room action ... weren't up for action with me !

usually i limit myself to three trips to the steam room (with cool downs in between) ... if something hasn't happened by then ... i have a shower and leave ...

this time, some bloke was blocking my locker ... and I couldn't be bothered asking him to move all his stuff ... so i went back to the steam room for a rare fourth appearance ...

this time there was another guy there who was clearly up for action, and a guy who had been coy earlier started to get involved as well ...

the new guy turned out to be ridiculously good at masturbating me !  to the point where he managed to get me off in just a couple of minutes !!  it's rare for a guy to be able to provide the right stimulation for me ... but this guy had the pressure / rhythm / angle just right ...

after i had ejaculated he didn't let go of my dick ... which made my whole body twitch / spasm ... which was sort of fun !

who said that gyms were boring ?!



No comments: