19 January 2016

giving and receiving

it's not unusual for me to take two trips to the gym in one day ... but usually one gym has a male steamroom, and one doesn't ...

however the other day, both of my trips were to gyms with male steam rooms ... and each steam room had a guy who was up for it !

the first guy really wanted me to shoot on him ... which i did ... and for which he seemed very grateful !!

the second guy wanted his ass played with ... which i did ... and which resulted in him shooting on me ... for which he seemed very grateful !

usually there's more than one guy in the steam room ... but maybe it was a slow steam room day ... because each of these encounters we were alone, and undisturbed ... which was just as well, as i don't think i could have rapidly extracted my digit from the second guy :)


No comments: