10 October 2017

Too hot to shoot

i was in the steam room ... opposite me was a guy who i'd messed around with before ... and beside me was a guy who i'd come close to messing around with, but never quite (and who is definitely up for fun) ...

a guy walked in who was very cute ... and sat fairly close ... making eye contact ... but with the guy opposite me being a bit shy ... the new cute guy lay down ...

after the guy opposite me left ... the new cute guy sat up ... and we started getting it on ...

i kissed him ... but he tasted a bit garlicy - not great !

he had a beautiful dick ... and goregous body ... and i warned him that i was getting close ... and he pushed me around - to avoid me cumming on him ...

maybe i've got too used ot shooting on guys ... but this sort of put me off ... and together with the fact that it was seriously hot in there ... i gave up and went and had my shower

in the changing room afterwards, it turned out that the cute guy had a locker beside me ... so i asked him if he had shot a load ... after pause, he confirmed he had !

No comments: