05 October 2017

hypocrite

i've written a couple of times before about how i'm not a fan of multiple guys in a single shower cubicle ...

i've also written a couple of times before about my hypocrisy - not that i actually remember either encounter particularly !

the other day i was in the steam ... eventually it was just me and two beautiful guys - both of whom i think i've messed around with before - but sadly one had his eyes closed and didn't seem to be up for it ...

it was quiet in the gym, the showers weren't busy ... and i found myself in the end cubicle with one of the beautiful guys from the steam in the opposite cubicle ...

his gorgeous dick was hard ... and he was clearly up for it ... and he put his towel over the gap in the glass ... and next thing i found myself exiting my cubicle and entering his ...

before long i was whispering to him that i was about to cum ... and he dropped to his knees to take my load ... which ended up bouncing off his face it was so strong !

i couldn't wait to sort him out (not sure if he actually wanted to) ... i had to get out of there ...

in the two seconds it took to cross back to my cubicle ... a nice gay guy i've chatted to before spotted me !

i musn't do that again.

No comments: